One of the hallmarks of a sport is that it has withstood the test of time and maintained its popularity even as newer sports with better technology emerged. Pokémon Go is one of those timeless games that you can still enjoy in 2023.
However, one of the problems faced by other players who do not have time to hang around and play the game is Pokemon Go. This problem prompts other users to think about how to spoof locations in this game, especially in 2023.
Pokémon Go is an app that tracks your location data to simulate movement in the game, so you’ll always have to be on the move when playing it. However, some people may need more time and energy to go out and hunt Pokémon.
If you can’t go outside to play this game, we invite you to read the article to know how to trick GPS in 2023.
Why Fake Locations for Pokemon Go?
The way Pokémon Go works is that it spawns different Pokémon in different places. However, if you don’t have the time to go out and hunt, you’ll miss out on some opportunities.
Some people also like to play games while relaxing at home, in which case this location-tracking feature of Pokémon Go can become a problem. These are just some of the reasons why many people want to create fake locations on Pokémon Go.
What to do before changing your location in Pokémon Go?
Since GPS spoofing is generally frowned upon by game developers, there are a few things you need to know before using this revolutionary technology for your games. Proper preparation is essential to ensure smooth functioning of spoofing apps as well as games.
That said, here are a few things you need to do before changing your location in Pokémon Go:
- is one of the most basic needs having a fast internet connection, If you have played this game even once in your life then you must be aware that it is an online game. So arranging or having a fast and reliable internet connection becomes a primary requirement.
- Once you are able to arrange for a great internet connection, bulk storage Your next big step is towards your goal. The amount of storage space required by the app is clearly mentioned in the notification, hence, it should be a no-brainer.
- A cautious mindset Last but not the least is the requirement that you have to fulfill. Excess of anything can be harmful, so you should not use this program like a fool and pay proper attention to your surroundings.
Spoof Pokémon Go GPS Location on iPhone with MockGo
One of the best iOS location spoofing programs is Foneazy MockGo. The program will allow you to teleport instantly to any location you choose and also has an option for simulated back-and-forth movement between two or multiple points on the map.
By connecting your mobile device where this program is installed, you can instantly go to any place. If you’re playing Pokémon Go, you’ll notice that simulated movement is reflected in-game, allowing you to capture any Pokémon from your simulated location.
In addition, you can use this program for other augmented reality (AR) apps and games such as Pikmin Bloom, Tinder, Plenty of Fish, and more. Once you locate the spoof GPS location with the help of this program, choosing a specific area is just a click away.
How does Foneazy MockGo work?
As discussed earlier, Foneazy MockGo is a spoofing program designed to trick various apps into believing that you are in a different location. Apart from its useful teleport mode, you also get simulated route mode and multi-spot function.
The different modes in Foneazy MockGo work like this:
- download phoneji macgo, Install it on your computer, and connect your phone via a USB cable.
- Click Start to get the map
- click on teleport icon in the upper right corner of the screen. A search bar will pop up, so type your desired destination there.
- click on move here To get your location out there instantly.
simulated movement between two points
- Connect your mobile phone via USB cable to where the program is installed.
- Click launch, Happen Welcomed with the user friendly User Interface (UI), click More one-stop mode,
- Map your destination on the map.
- Select walking speed and click move here,
- Choose how often you want to go back and forth between spots and click Start re.
pass-through multiple waypoints on the map
- After doing all the necessary procedures like installing and connecting your mobile device, start the program.
- chose multi-stop mode Option.
- Map your stops on the map.
- Select a travel speed and click move here.
- You point and click frequency to move back and forth between multiple points Start,
fake pokemon go gps on android
Since Foneazy MockGo works best with iOS systems, Android users should feel left out. But thanks to various developers, Android users can enjoy spoofing programs made especially for them.
Here are some programs that allow you to play Pokemon Go on Android without moving:
The above listed apps have the same working and process as Foneazy MockGo. So, you can just refer to the steps that we have discussed above.
However, earlier in 2019, we installed the Fake GPS app, turned on the mock location setting, and were ready to start spoofing. But Niantic now recognizes that you’re cheating when the Fake Location checkbox is activated.
Since nowadays devices and their Android versions have been upgraded a lot, this hack application may not work on your device. This is the reason why you need to root your device in order to downgrade its Android version. Next to that, change the application to System app to install the Pokémon Go Android Hack App.
Only devices with Android version 8.0 can actually run spoof apps. This is the reason why you are expected to root your device.
Back in the day, Google used to offer a downgrade option until version 8.1 finally arrived on devices. You can use Smily Patcher to root your device.
For those who do not have time to go out, it is definitely challenging to enjoy Pokemon Go. However, with the help of these programs, everyone can enjoy the game without the hassle of going outside.
If you are looking for a program that will efficiently spoof Pokémon Go locations in this 2023, then Fonezy MocGo is the best option for you. With features like teleport, one-stop and multi-stop modes, this program is far ahead of the competition.
Although these tools are helpful, always remember to be careful as improper use of them can cause you discomfort. Now, the choice is yours. Enjoy playing Pokemon Go outdoors or in the comfort of your own home.
questions to ask
Answer: Most of the programs mentioned above have a free version and only once you have tried some of their features do you need to get the paid version. In addition, you can also choose to use free server proxies, a technique that some games still use.
Answer: There are several ways to fix this error. First, go to your Location Services under Settings and disable and re-enable the service. Another way is to clear your data and cache as location data is also saved there.
If all else fails, you can convert the spoofer app to an APK file and paste it into the /system/app folder. After that, you need to restart your device and wait until the system finishes installing the program.
Answer: Rubber banding is a very common problem that you too may face at times while playing online games. This problem causes the player to lose his position and end up on another spot without actually moving it.
To overcome this problem, you can downgrade your Google Play Services to the below version from January 2020. Turn off the Find My Device button and then uninstall the Google Play Services update.
Answer: A soft ban occurs when the game detects someone using suspicious programs. The best way to avoid soft bans is to use programs sparingly and only when absolutely necessary. There are times when we find ourselves in a situation where we cannot get out. Perhaps this is where these programs come in handy.
The cooldown period is directly linked to the distance covered in the game using spoofing events. Therefore, 1km = 30 seconds, and 1,500km = 2 hours. The general rule of using spoofing programs applies sparingly here, so be careful.
As mentioned, use these spoofing apps only if absolutely necessary. Otherwise, play the game as it should be played.