Are you trying to stream Hulu to your friends on Discord? You can share your screen with others as long as you are using the computer. If you’re having problems with the black screen, it could be due to copyright protections with the Hulu app on mobile devices. After adding your browser to your Discord games, you will be able to broadcast Hulu to your server. This wikiHow will show you how to stream Hulu movies and shows to Discord using your Windows or Mac computer.
[Edit]things you should know
- You can stream Hulu with the Discord desktop application or website using only your computer.
- Open Hulu in a web browser. “Settings” → “Registered Games” → “Add it!” Add to Discord in your browser.
- Navigate to the server, click the monitor icon, then click “Go Live”.
- Log in to https://www.hulu.com/ in a web browser. It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
- Navigate to the video you want to watch. Use the search bar at the top of the page or select a category to browse the selection.
- Select a movie, television show, or live TV broadcast.
- Turn off hardware acceleration of your browser. This can be found in the system settings of your browser.
- For Google Chrome, click ⋮ in the upper-right corner. Click Adjustment System → toggle off Use hardware acceleration when available,
- If you don’t have this option, skip this step.
- Open the Discord app. Discord is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- You can also stream Hulu using Discord in your browser at https://discord.com/.
- Click. It’ll be in the bottom-left corner, next to unmute And deafen,
- A new window will open.
- Click. you can find it below easy access in the left panel.
- Toggle “Hardware Acceleration”. will be below advanced header. You may have to scroll to find this option.
- Click. will be below activity settings header in the left pane.
- Click. it will be in blue next Don’t see your game?
- Click on the drop-down menu and select your browser. In some cases, your browser will be designated as your active tab.
- Click. It’s the blue button. Discord will register your browser as a game.
- exit window by pressing Esc on your keyboard or by clicking X in the upper-right corner.
- Navigate to a server. Use an existing server or create a new one to stream movies and shows.
- Click on the Monitor icon. You can find it above your username in the bottom-left corner.
- A pop-up window will open.
- Choose your stream settings. You’ll be able to choose the voice channel, resolution, and framerate. If you have Discord Nitro, you will be able to stream in high quality.
- Click. It’s the blue button at the bottom of the window. Your stream will start.
- You can wait for other users to join your stream.
- On your web browser, click Play on your video. Your video will begin streaming to your Discord server.
- If you’re having trouble streaming, try refreshing Discord. You may need to reinstall Discord.