Imagine finding an interesting video while scrolling through the world of Twitter, and you decide to show it to your friends. But when you try to find it it is not there. Must be an awkward and annoying situation to be in, right?
And if you don’t want to end up like this and want to know how to download videos from Twitter, we are here to the rescue.
Just found out how to download videos from twitter. pic.twitter.com/9BSjgZIOI1
— Wyatt Bearp Jr. (@WBearpJr) February 3, 2023
In this article, we are going to discuss how to download videos from Twitter as well as explain the ways to save Twitter videos for different devices.
Can you save videos from twitter?
Yes, there are some steps using which you will be able to save and download videos from Twitter. While other social media platforms like TikTok and Facebook have made it easy for users to download videos with just a single tap, this is not the case with Twitter – not yet, at least.
So if you are also one of those users who want to know how to save Twitter videos, keep reading, and you can find the methods in different sections for devices in the article.
How to save video from twitter on desktop?
Follow the steps below to learn how to save Twitter videos from Twitter to your desktop:
- Now right click on the video and select copy video address To copy link.
- Now Paste the copied link in the given bar right in the middle of the page and hit download,
- You will then be asked to select from several quality options to download the video.
- Once you decide which one to choose, tap download video J next to the resolution you want to go with.
Using the steps above, you will be able to download videos from Twitter to your desktop. If you’re an iPhone user, the steps to download Twitter videos to your iPhone are in the next section.
How to save video from Twitter on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user, then saving Twitter videos to camera roll will also not be easy for you. So if you want to save a video that you have liked on Twitter, below are the steps to download it to your device:
- open Twitter Go to the app and the video you want to download.
- Copy its link by tapping on share buttons and selections Copy the link of the tweet.
- now open safari, and go to twitter video downloader Website.
- Paste it Tap the copied link in the bar on the website download,
- Now you will be asked to choose a resolution in which you want to download the video and press download next to it. After this the video will start downloading.
- Once it’s done, you can go to your gallery and find it there.
Now you know how to save a Twitter video to the camera roll. If you are an Android user and want to save videos from Twitter then there are steps for that too. They are given in the below section.
How to save video from Twitter on Android?
Compared to the steps to download videos from Twitter on desktop, how to save videos from Twitter for Android can be a task. But even though, in comparison, it is a bit stretched, it can still be done quickly.
To save videos from Twitter on Android, there are a few simple steps you need to follow. They are given below:
- open Twitter app and, go to the video you want to download and click on share icon, select copy tweet link,
- After that, go back to the Download Twitter Videos app and Paste link in the bar provided. Kill download, And your Twitter video will now be successfully saved on your Android.
By following these steps, you can easily save Twitter videos to your Android. Interestingly, you can also view old tweets on Twitter.
If you’re a Mac user, you can download and save Twitter videos to it using the steps in the next section.
How to save video from Twitter on Mac?
As with other devices, you can easily download and save videos from Twitter on your Mac. Here are the steps for this:
- open Twitter Go to Twitter on the app or browser.
- Now go to the video which you want to download and save. right click on it and click copy Link address,
- Paste it Click on the copied link and download,
- You will be asked to select a quality to download the video as shown below, choose any and click download,
Using the steps above you will be able to download videos from Twitter on your Mac.
Well, just because there are tons of interesting videos on TikTok and Instagram, doesn’t mean there won’t be one on Twitter. While scrolling through Twitter land, if you come across a video that you find intriguing and want to save it to your device, then this article will help you out.
For different devices, the steps are explained in detail, and with their help, you can learn how to download videos from Twitter? would be able to detect.