Are you trying to recover deleted Snapchat photos or videos? You can request data download directly from Snapchat. All you have to do is submit an official request through the Snapchat app. After doing so, Snapchat will send you a file that contains all of your account data, including Snaps stored in your Memories. This wikiHow will show you how to get your Snapchat memories back on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
[Edit]things you should know
- Open Snapchat. Go to your profile → “Settings” → “My data”.
- Toggle on “Memories” downloads. Enter an email address to receive data. Tap “Submit Request”.
- Snapchat will usually send you the data file to the email address you specified within 24 hours.
- Open the Snapchat app. It looks like a white ghost with a yellow background. Snapchat is available in the App Store for iOS and the Google Play Store for Android.
- If you aren’t already logged in, enter your username and password to do so now.
- Use this method to recover Snapchat Memories in a downloadable file. This file is best viewed on a computer.
- Tap your profile picture. It’s in the upper-left corner of any tab.
- A new page will open.
- Tap the cog in the upper-right corner. Yours Adjustment Will open
- Tap . you can find it under privacy controls header, above Help header.
- You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- You will see a page of data available for download.
- Toggle on “Memories” downloads. You can get your memories as a downloadable file. This includes photos and videos of you only with my eyes.
- Enter an email address. Enter the email address you want to use to receive the data. Make sure you have access to this email.
- Confirm the email address in the second field.
- Filter your data by date range (optional). If you only want to save data for certain time ranges, use the calendar months listed to determine your date range.
- Toggle the switch off if you want to download all possible data.
- Tap . It is the yellow floor at the bottom.
- Your request will be forwarded to the Snapchat team.
- To avoid losing large amounts of data, consider backing up your Camera Roll regularly.
- Open the email in a desktop browser. Snapchat will usually send your data within 24 hours. Check the inbox of the email you entered.
- you will receive an email from team snapchat @snapchat.com with email.
- Click on the link specified in the email to open your data.
- Download the export data file. In most cases, the data will be sent in a zip file. You can easily extract it by opening the file and dragging the contents to your desktop.
- Now you can see your downloaded data.